Updated: Nov 23, 2020
This was one of my favorite shoots to date! Rob, a talented model and engineer, was interested in adding some updated work to his modeling portfolio, as well as updating his professional headshots.
We started in the studio with two different looks. He is so natural in front of the camera, and made my job so easy! I typically don't deliver such a large quantity of similar images, but with these photos being used for a modeling portfolio, I wanted him to have plenty of variety.
We had so much fun. When it was time to change out the seamless paper, I had Rob bust right through it! So fun.
Scroll to the next gallery, and see the second half of our shoot, out on the Denton Square!
When we finished up in the Denton portrait studio, we stepped right out the door onto the Denton Square, for some lifestyle shots of Rob out in downtown.
Some of the spots we shot at for some great lifestyle/branding images:
* In front of the courthouse, including up the stairs.
* The bricks, right outside the studio (bricks make an amazing backdrop for photos).
* Outside The Bearded Lady Barber Shop
* J&Js Pizza
* Loophole (for the great outside seating with a sunset view).
* Rose & Thorn Boutique - with the beautiful white brick
* The "Purple Door," a block from the studio. A local favorite for photos. Just beware of the wasp nest that is growing and growing! Yikes! Check out some of our final images from Rob's shoot!
If you are looking for a Denton photographer, or if you are a photographer looking to rent the Denton Photography Studio, feel free to contact me through the website, or call Kayle Sharpe the studio directly!
There are some services that we no longer offer, such as large weddings, but we have great referrals for any photography service you are seeking!